2020 Vision is our strategic plan for the next three years leading up to the year 2020. Our plan is to maximise our productivity, double our production by growing our current facilities. Our aim is to have all the manufacturing and assembly take place in one big factory.
We intend to capitalise on our current markets and grow our market share through new machines and upgrading current ones. We have already started looking into new markets that we want to penetrate into. While doing all this, we want to ensure we keep our customers at the forefront so we're putting support teams in place to ensure we deliver a world class service.
Our senior management team had a day away from work at Carickmacross's iconic Cabra Castle where they discussed the vision and strategy for the future and how to implement it.
Key Points from 2020 Vision Team Day
- Devised a 3 year expansion strategy
- Finalised the next major product releases
- Restructuring of company's workforce
- Rebranding the company to portray our vision
- New Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Importance of Leadership
- More focus on R&D and Lean Manufacturing